Cement Austalia Trade Mortar is a quality assured pre-blended M4 bricklaying mortar mix conforming to Australian Standards – AS3700. Trade Mortar is suitable for the laying of bricks, masonry blocks, stonework and general-purpose mortar applications.
Covers approximately 20 house bricks or 10 masonry blocks per 20kg bag (10mm mortar joint)
Click here to watch WTW for Tradies using Trade Mortar
*Currently only available in Queensland & New South Wales. For all other states please refer to Mortar Mix.
Safety Data Sheet
- Consistent performance, strength and colour
- Consistent quality of cement, sand and additives, in the correct proportioning from batch to batch (conforms to AS3700)
- Eliminating quality control concerns from contamination of sand on site and raw material variability
- No batching errors by the labourer, decreasing reliance on on-site mortar preparation and eliminating rectification costs of out-of-spec mortar
- Eliminating varying moisture levels in loam which could cause colour variation
- Efficiency of mixing - just add water